Wednesday 13 March 2013

Crafty Creatives - February Box

I know, its March. Somehow this little box of goodies has been push to one side until I suddenly realised the March box should be here any day soon (I think its the parcel sat at the Post Office waiting for me at the moment) and I still haven't even looked at the February box properly.

The theme for the box is spots and stripes:

There was the usual art card - very funky this month!



Inside were



A roll of washi tape (this has been used already)
Paper straws
Spotty cupcake cases - these are great
Stripey string
Resin beads
Single spotty glass bead



PVC fabric
Striped fabric
Tissue paper



Foam dots
Round nose pliers
15 silver plated head pins



Plus the kit which this month is to make a polymer clay necklace. I haven't tried using this stuff before so I am looking forward to giving it a try. I wont have chance this weekend, so next weekend perhaps?

I liked this month, although I don't usually go for spots, I do love stripes - take my two crochet blankets for example.

It is making me wonder about the possibility of some spotty blankets to go with my stripy blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment