Sunday 5 May 2013

April Round Up

I think I'm going to give up trying to blog about recipes and just be glad the Husbeast likes to cook!

Projects started:

Intrepid spirit

Diva Tunic

Projects finished:

Bird Mobile













Steampunk box










Projects in  the WIP pile:

Crochet Squares Blanket







Colourful Crochet Squares Blanket











High Speed knitting number two - no post on this yet but it is the same pattern as the one here


15 stitch blanket: this is still in the WIP pile I will finish it eventually honest....








Yarn in this year:

8450g

This converts into 27309 meters or 16.9 miles

Yarn knitted or crocheted this year:

2875g

9124 meters or 5.67 miles


Books reviewed:

Week 14: The Grand Sophy

Week 15: Frederica

Week 16: Persuader


Week 17: One shot

This feels like quite an unproductive month, but its been busy in other ways which has distracted my crafts. Its not as bad as it seems, I've 95% finished my grey blanket and 50% finished my coloured blanket. So there should be a couple of bigger FO's next month to show.

I have knit more than the total shown, but I only add it on once a project is finished, so it is looking a little glum. I have also bought a fair bit this month, and as I've run out of stylecraft coloured yarn that figure is going to keep going up. I think I need to work out a plan of what to do with some of the stuff I've bought and not yet used this year. Maybe some socks are on my horizon.

Its been a bit quiet around here in April, there's been a lot going on and I've been pretty tired. Too tired even to crochet for quite a few nights this month. I'm feeling better today though so hopefully things are on the way up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment